Well... the Netherlands lost today to Russia 1-3.

Our next team we are going to support is Spain and they play tomorrow. I sure hope that they win!

Or maybe we are bad luck and shouldn't voice our opinion on who should win, we seem to be bad luck!
On a lighter note, RSL won their game tonight 2-1. Yeah... they played the first place team and win and two days ago they place the last place team and tie. I guess I don't get it.
By the way, Turbo Jam is still kicking my butt, but I like it!
06/22/2008- update- Spain won Italy in a shoot out!!!
06/22/2008- update- Spain won Italy in a shoot out!!!
Comments
I used to go to soccor games all the time cuz the hottest guys in school were soccor players. Your lucky you got to marry one! You're hot Chris! But not as hot as me! Ha!
I am so excited that you found my blog! You will do great as the primary chorister--and yes we do need to sing toeghter again that was so fun! I love the pictures of you and Chris in your slide show they are darling--so so fun!
we need to keep in touch!