I am not too happy that someone decided to delay then of release Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince until July of '09, but they should be shot.

****
Onto better things.
Wakeboarding
Silly Chris
****
Quiz time.
Take a guess as to why I am standing by this car.
This is Trent (my Brother-in-law) friends car. I would truly love to buy this from him because he is selling it, but I can't afford it. He needs to replace a headlight and was quoted $1000.00!
I don't want it that bad.
Comments
And about HP, we are super bummed to have to wait sooooooo long to see it. Of course they would never admit it, but I have to think that Twilight may have at least a little to do with it, despite what they say. I don't blame them. Who wouldn't be afraid of it???
Oh, and we went wakeboarding with our friends a couple of weeks ago and I got up everytime and actually rode for quite a while. It was awesome.Looks like you guys had fun.
Um,David Bowie's Magic Dance just came on. Classic. Thanks for the tunes!!!