Happy 50th Birthday uncle Doug!
Chris's Uncle Doug had a super fun birthday party celebrating his 5oth birthday.
We love you Doug!
****
After the Doug's party, Carrisa and I went to Smith's and bought the last book in the Twilight Saga. There was only about 30 people in line. I was quite surprised.
Not the best picture, I know.
This is about all I saw on Saturday, but it paid off. I finished in about 16 hours and I can honestly say I freakin' LOVED this book. I totally never would have guessed everything that happened *no spoilers here* I would described the first half of the book as "crazy" and the second half as typical, but extremely good.
Did anybody else not help it but picture Rob Pattenson as Edward, or was it just me?
It made me like him a whole lot better for some reason.
Comments
Well, I'm off to finish this thing!!!