I feel like it has been a while since I have posted... oh that's because it has!
To be honest, life has been, well boring for us.
Chris has been studying like crazy and I have been watching him study.
Does everyone know that Chris is going into the Athletic Training program? Well now you know.
I truly feel it is the right thing for him to do, he doesn't complain and say "I hate school" like he use to say when he was doing the business degree. He loves it. That should be a good sign, right?
I guess the only problem is money (like we are the only ones with this problem). So, as a part of this degree Chris has to do clinicals every semester and the further along he goes the more hours he has to do. Meaning he pretty much can't work full time. I am not sure what we are going to do. Pray for us! :)

We did take a little break for Peach Days.
Peach Days is unavoidable!
As I watching the parade, I turned to my sisters, Julie and Carrie, and asked if they even brought their camera's and none of us had. Hence the reason why there are no pictures.
Since I didn't take any pictures this weekend, here is a picture of my little brother Dallin and his mission companion.
There is nothing better than a picture that makes you laugh out loud.

He is doing such a good job in Switzerland, but I can't wait for him to come home.
Comments