So, Chris called me at work Monday and said "You are probably going to say no, but do you want to go the Metallica concert tonight?" First I was like what kind of question is that? And then I thought how much are the tickets? He told me it would be free because a guy that Chris works with was going and their friends that were going with them got sick so we could have the tickets. Now, I am not a Metallica fan, but I knew Chris was or is still so I caved and we went.
My camera for some reason wouldn't work ;0( so I don't have any pictures of the experience, but it was surprisingly fun! Nothing like the smell of beer and b.o. and watching completely wasted people trying to sing along to the song. It was great.
Thanks Nate and Roxanne for the extremely memorable experience.
Edit By Chris: I guess Jena forgot that I took pictures with my iPhone....Here are a couple....


Edit By Chris: I guess Jena forgot that I took pictures with my iPhone....Here are a couple....


****
Twilight Tag
I got tagged from Jaime, so here it goes...
*Who Introduced you to the Books? Linda Bergeson (It's a good story if you ever want to hear it)*What Character would you most compare yourself to? I always pictured myself as Bella while I was reading the book (even though she is what I would call stupid through most of the time)
*What Character would others say you are? I called Carrie and asked her who she thought and she said Rosalie! She was just kidding. She said Alice because I like to plan parties.
*Team Edward or Team Jacob? What kind of question is this??? Team Edward all the way!
*Favorite Car mentioned in the book? It isn't really mentioned in the first book, but it is the car they take to prom. Astin Martin V12 Vanquish. Love it.
*How many times have you read Twilight? Only once all the way through. It is one of those books I find myself reading all the time, just not start to finish.
*If you could have one of the powers the Cullens have what would it be and why? There isn't too may to pick from so I guess Alice. I wouldn't like to read peoples thoughts, well not every ones.
*What is your favorite part in Twilight? I am not trying to copy Jaime but, When Edward saves Bella in Port Angeles. When I read that the first time it was so intense.
*Favorite quotes from Twilight?
Edward " Distract me, please".
Edward "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin".
Edward "You can sleep, sweetheart, I will carry you".
*Favorite Cullen Sibling? It would have to be Alice. She is so likable.
*Phoenix or Forks? um duh... Forks.
*If you were Bella and you can't have Edward what other male from the book would you pick and why? This is a tuff one. I guess it would be no one. I wouldn't want to take any of the guys from the girls.
*Would you rather be a Vampire or Werewolf? (correction, Shape Shifter!) A Vampire of course. We would all be so freakin' hot!
*If you had pick one song that would be perfect for Bella and Edward what would it be? I have to pick just one... The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin
I tag Annette, Carrie, Julie, Megan, and any one else who is obsessed with Twilight!

Comments