My sister Carrie did a post about high school and tagged anyone who went to Box Elder so here it goes. My answers are in Red and Chris's are in Green or if it is Black our answers are the same.
13. Can you sing the fight song?
16. What is your schools full name?
1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yes!
2.Did you car pool to school?
My mom always took me except for my Senior year Chris picked me up. I think.
With my cousins Shawn and Matt then my Senior year I picked up Jena.
3.What kind of car did you have?
I did not personally have my own car, but when I drove, it was a 1984 Chevrolet Astro Van or the Explorer. I got a Nissan Altima the day I graduated though.
1966 Cutlass Supreme convertible and a 1997 Chevrolet Blazer ( I still wish I had it) My dad is currently fixing up the Cutlass. I can't wait till it's finished.
4. What kind of car do you drive now?
2001 Honda Accord
2007 Nissan Versa
5.It's Friday night...where are you (then)?
Same answer as my sisters... Hanging out with my friends, school or church dances.
Sitting at the Wall or the pizza pocket factory (yogurt factory).
6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
Going out for dinner and hanging out with friends and sometimes sitting at the Wall.
7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
My parents didn't like us to have jobs while we were in school so we could do our school work and do church activities so I taught TaVaci a couple of days a week.
I worked at Arby's, then had a stint at Focus, and then Jiffy Lube.
8.What do you do now?
I am an Optometric Assistant.
Project & Testing coordinator. Going to school full time to become an Athletic Trainer.
9.Were you a party animal?
Heck no! Not to say we never had fun, just not drinking and drugs stuff.
No I wasn't. For the most part.
10.Were you considered a flirt?
I wasn't a flirt, just nice.
Yes!
2.Did you car pool to school?
My mom always took me except for my Senior year Chris picked me up. I think.
With my cousins Shawn and Matt then my Senior year I picked up Jena.
3.What kind of car did you have?
I did not personally have my own car, but when I drove, it was a 1984 Chevrolet Astro Van or the Explorer. I got a Nissan Altima the day I graduated though.
1966 Cutlass Supreme convertible and a 1997 Chevrolet Blazer ( I still wish I had it) My dad is currently fixing up the Cutlass. I can't wait till it's finished.
4. What kind of car do you drive now?
2001 Honda Accord
2007 Nissan Versa
5.It's Friday night...where are you (then)?
Same answer as my sisters... Hanging out with my friends, school or church dances.
Sitting at the Wall or the pizza pocket factory (yogurt factory).
6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
Going out for dinner and hanging out with friends and sometimes sitting at the Wall.
7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
My parents didn't like us to have jobs while we were in school so we could do our school work and do church activities so I taught TaVaci a couple of days a week.
I worked at Arby's, then had a stint at Focus, and then Jiffy Lube.
8.What do you do now?
I am an Optometric Assistant.
Project & Testing coordinator. Going to school full time to become an Athletic Trainer.
9.Were you a party animal?
Heck no! Not to say we never had fun, just not drinking and drugs stuff.
No I wasn't. For the most part.
10.Were you considered a flirt?
I wasn't a flirt, just nice.
I was too busy being a jerk to be a flirt.
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir of course, loved it!
I was in a band, but not high school band. I joined Concert Choir my Senior year so I could go on the choir trip to San Fransisco with Jena.
12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No way! I was never even late or sluffed.
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir of course, loved it!
I was in a band, but not high school band. I joined Concert Choir my Senior year so I could go on the choir trip to San Fransisco with Jena.
12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No way! I was never even late or sluffed.
No, because I never got caught.
13. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope, not even close.
I hate fight songs, so no.
I hate fight songs, so no.
14. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Fairbourne ( I don't even like math)and Mr. Larson (it didn't matter if I deserved an A, he always gave me one).
Mr. Fairbourne
15. Where did you sit for lunch?
I can't really remember! I think we went out a lot but if I stayed it was down in the lunch room.
I usually went to Smith's or sat in the hallway by the breezeway.
16. What is your schools full name?
Box Elder High School
17. What was your school mascot?
A Bee
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I just like how easy life was. Why not?
Only if I had the knowledge that I have now, then yeah.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Only if I had the knowledge that I have now, then yeah.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember thinking why are we having our graduation ceremony in Logan? Someone was wearing the same dress as me, good thing we had those robes to wear.
It was long and boring and stupid.
It was long and boring and stupid.
20. Who did you take to Senior prom?
Chris and I went together of course!
I got asked by two guys to go to Junior prom and I went with Brady Quayle.
I went with my best friend's girlfriend (at the time) Maresa Crossley.
21. Did you have fun at prom?
Senior prom yes, Junior prom, not as much. He was really shy and didn't talk much.
Yes. The only thing I really remember about Junior prom is that me and Ashton Young cleared the dance floor because we were dancing crazy.
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with?
Nope. (we are talking about Junior prom of course)
23. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
If there is one than probably. We are not counting on there being one though.
24.Do you still talk to people from high school?
YES! We still have a few friends that we do stuff with and I LOVE having this crazy thing called a blog! It keeps me in touch with people that I haven't talked to or seen in 5 years or longer.
Tag, You're it if you went to good ol' BEHS!
Comments