I thought this would be a cool idea, and a chance for me to brag about how awesome we are ;)
I decided to create a playlist that only had bands on it that either Jena or I (or both) have seen in concert. So you are now listening to this playlist.
Here is a little information to go along with the playlist:
I decided to create a playlist that only had bands on it that either Jena or I (or both) have seen in concert. So you are now listening to this playlist.
Here is a little information to go along with the playlist:
- It only includes bands that we wanted to see, it doesn't include opening bands (unless we really liked them).
- You will notice that there is more than 1 song for a few of the bands. This reflects how many times we have seen them live. (Yes, I have seen Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 times, and I will see them again if I have the chance.)
- I refused to include songs from 2 of the concerts that Jena has been to, for personal reasons. These concerts are Garth Brooks and The Dixie Chicks.
- The first concert I ever went to was in 8th grade and it was Jimmy Page and Robert Plant. You know, from Led Zeppelin.
- I took my dad to see Deep Purple for Father's Day a few years back. Smoke on the Water is probably my least favorite song by Deep Purple but I figured I should put it on there because it is recognizable. Check out 'Burn' if you want to hear a really great song.
- Some of the songs on this list are a little misleading, so if you really like a song by a particular band and decide to listen to some of their other songs do so at your own risk. (Let's just say that I went to most of these concerts when I was a rebellious teenager.)
- Of all of the bands on this list, Jena and I have seen 11 of them together.
- Bands missing from this list because I couldn't find any good songs to use: Colonel Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, M.I.R.V., 'N Sync, Jurassic 5, Lifehouse, Barrage.
- Jena saw the Beach Boys in Las Vegas at a convention and said that they are a bunch of perverted old men.
Comments