Here's the deal. Instead of making a "new year's resolution" (nothing against those who do) I decided to make a list of things I'm not going to accomplish in the year of 2009.
1. I am not going to make my bed every day. I never have so there is no point in starting now.
2. I am not going on a diet. They don't work for me. I just try to eat as healthy as I can.
3. I am not going to put the laundry away as soon as I am done. It can sit in the basket for a day or two, it's still clean.
4. I am not going to "freak out" about the economy. We all need to spend less and be more frugal.
5. I am not going to get angry at my husband for wanting to stay up late and play video games. Just as long as he gets his studying done first. :)
Now, this is a list that looks pretty realistic to me.
Happy New Year everyone.
Comments
Love your Dallin widget ;0). It wasn't working on mine earlier, but I'm glad it's working on yours.