I never knew doing nothing could be so exhausting. Chris & I just "heart" the 4th of July. Spending time with family & friends, time off of work, and just doing well... nothing.
We kicked of the weekend on Thursday celebrating Craig's birthday at Calls Fort lake. We love it there. It is so relaxing and nice to be at a private location.
I have a feeling this will be the location of many photographs.
Also, our life long friend Ben Canon got married a few weeks ago to Jodi. Such a sweet couple. They totally belong together.
****
Another part of the 4th of July we love is the FOOD!
Nothing like corn on the cob.
My FAVORITE part of summer is the watermelon.
I could eat a whole watermelon in one day.
I have always had a "sweet tooth" and what better to fill that sweet tooth than a fudgesicle.
When I came up to Kaydence to take her picture, she was rubbing her Popsicle all over her face.
In case you wanted to know, there is no such thing as Squeeze-Its any more. They are now called Kool- aid Burst. So not as cool.
Jex showing off his newly lost tooth.
I am pretty darn sure that kids can be entertained for hours with bubbles.
Who ever invented them was a genius.
Here is something you won't see everyday. A picture of me.
For some reason Chris picked up my camera and just started snapping pictures. This is about the only one of me not caught off guard.
Of course, fireworks.
Happy 4th everyone.
p.s. I forgot to mention that my sister-in-law Kristin is pregnant with triplets! Crazy, huh.
Comments
i was blog hopping and i found your blog! its so great to see you and your adorable family! i am glad yall are doing so well!
#2 Ben Cannon got married??? SO EXCITED FOR HIM SUCH A STELLAR GUY
#3 For a minute I thought it was you having triplets and I was fully jealous
#4 You look AWESOME!
#5 Ben Cannon got married. They look so happy together.
#6 I am obsessed with your house.
#7 Be...
Just kidding:) Good to see you guys are doing well!
xo ally
I like the picture of you! Like your hair. Fun to see you for a change. :)
Triplets?!! Wow!!