What is the one thing that ALL kids love?
Swimming!
And that is just what these little hooligans did pretty much the whole time we were in Oregon. Right across the street from out cabin is a new rec. building that has a swimming pool, basketball court, workout room, and so on. It was the perfect thing to entertain them.
Gavin, Teagan, Kaydence, and Jex waiting for the "adults" to get ready to go to the pool.
I have to explain this picture. I have a difficult time getting Jex and Kaydence to look at the camera long enough for me to get a picture, so I did a little trick. I asked them, one the count of three, to shout out their favorite Pokemon. I think it worked.
My perfect model Teagan who like a real girl changed her swimming suit 3 times ;)
I assume by the sticking out of her tongue, Kaydence didn't want her picture taken.
I FINALLY got one of Jex kinda looking at me (only because his mom was telling him to only take 1 noodle at a time)
Comments