There are certain sports that I really don't like to watch. Here's a few.
Sorry to anyone who just absolutely loves these sports.
- American football- not fast paced enough. For example, a 50 min. game lasts 4 flippin' hours.
-baseball- fun to play, but not to watch.
-basketball- I guess out of all on the list I can tolerate this the most.
-golf- boring.
-nascar- how many times can you really watch cars go around a track?
Now, there are some that, like I said, I could watch all day.
Rugby, and here is the reason why.
Jonny Wilkinson (my new boyfriend)

England's captain and kicker.
Come on ladies, you could watch him all day too.
Another reason why I like rugby over say American football is as follows...
-fast paced
-there are no time outs or huddles
-they still tackle, but don't wear any pads ( so you can see their wonderfully sculpted bodies ;0)
-in order to score a "touch down" you actually have to touch the ball to the ground.
All I can say is that I am so happy Chris likes to watch rugby because I do too.
Oh, I almost forgot... we will be having a new addition join our family next June!
More to come on this topic soon.
Comments
Congrats on the little bun! :)
And I love how you so nonchalantly put in your news at the end. You sneaky little devil!