I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!
With my new camera lens that is... and the following picture.
Dallin's up close and personal shot. How do you like the 'stache?
Annette got a harp from Brad for Christmas. In case you are wondering I am just a wee bit jealous. I can't wait to hear her play some songs.
Jex displaying just a few of his Webkinz. I love all of his missing teeth!
We celebrated New year's with Matt & Court and had a super fun time! It included lots of food, fondue (didn't work as well as the last time I did it), and some Wii. Thanks Matt & Courtney. You're the best!
I hope everyone had a splunderful new year. Just like this guy.
Here's to 2010!
Comments
luv u!
That bebe still looking like a girl, eh?
PS I love that somebody mentioned Jena Lyn Barber ..I was gonna guess that too! Jena Lyn Barber Jr. haha great idea, right?