We finally made it over to BJ & Kristin's to meet our new nieces. They are all home and doing excellent. Milley is still on oxygen but might be off by this Friday. I have arranged to take the girls pictures when she is off the oxygen and I can't tell you how extremely excited I am to do it.
I would like to introduce you all to the most beautiful little (and I mean little) girls.
Maddison
Marley
Milley
I realized that our little girl will be in the same grade as these 3! So, needless to say we will not be naming our girl an "M" name. I wouldn't want to confuse anyone ;)
I'm not sure why, but we are keeping the name a secret.
Here are her initials:
JLB
Take a guess if you want, but I won't tell you (on here at least) if you are right or wrong.
Comments