Oh, but with such a good purpose!
Don't think you are going to see too many of this kind of picture.
Me and my "ready to pop" sister. In this picture Dana is 39 & I'm 26 weeks.
Even though I knew a part of being pregnant was to gain a bit a weight and everyone talks about your growing belly. I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to look at myself in the mirror and be okay with having my stomach getting bigger and bigger. It's weird. You live your whole life trying to have a flat stomach and now it's okay to let it "all hang out". It's just something I didn't think I would struggle with.
Oh well. The price we pay to one day hold that bundle of joy in your arms.

Comments
I know what you mean about seeing yourself in the mirror...and, unfortunately, it only gets worse!! But, I agree, it's totally worth it!