I just love October, don't you?
One of my most favorite things to do in October is having parties and dressing up.
We have a total of 4 parties to attend and 2 of those we will be putting on the festivities.
Party #1
Festa Dei Folli
(Festival of Fools)
This was our first attempt at throwing a Masquerade Ball. Let me tell you, it was a hit!
Thanks to our friends Blake & Missy for wanting to do this just as much as us.
Everyone that came went all out on their costumes and masks which made it awesome!
Check out Blake's photography website to see more pictures of the festivities.
Sadly, not a single one of our friends attend the ball.
Just a bit disappointed.
We will be doing this again next year so here's to hoping that some of you will come next time.
More to come on the other parties soon!
In other news...
Jordis is 4 months old!
This is Jordis with olive oil in her hair. Yes, I put it there on purpose. She has cradle cap (not too bad) and we do this a couple of times a week to get rid of it.
umm... she's cute.
Jordis with her favorite stuffed animal Giuseppe from GG (aka Grandma Gunther).
She is also sporting the most adorable cloth diapers ever! I LOVE these cloth diapers and no, I'm not crazy.
Disposables are totally overrated ;0)
and finally... she has a crib!

Comments