Skip to main content

Look Who's Gettin' Married!


Dallin and Sam are getting married in May!







We just love Sam and are super excited to have her in our family.

In other news... Jordis is 8 months old...


... and she has us laughing everyday!

By the way, I will be making this here blog private. 
You know the drill. 
Leave your e-mail if you want an invite.

Comments

tOyn fAmiLy said…
ok this bottom photo is hilarious! We need to get our two together! They could be best friends! I have a picture on my phone of little Ayzlie doing that same thing! She does it now just to get a reaction! What fun
AmyJ said…
Cute photos!! I love your ottoman, by the way.

And...I want an invite...
Amyjepp at yahoo dot com
dalraygun said…
Thanks Jena gungunther@Gmail. Com
Forever Young said…
meghanmichelleyoung@gmail.com
Kelly said…
Hey Jenna, don't know if you remember me, but I love looking at your blog. I'd love an invite!

Kelly (Kano) Flygare
Anonymous said…
Panther_woman@msn.com

Jordis' eyes are so blue! And Sam seems like a cute girl.
Talk to you soon.

COurt
Matt and Jenni said…
YAY for weddings, and oh my LANDS, Jordis is ADORABLE!!! She has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen!
Don't leave me out...
harmonation @ hotmail dot com
:)
I love Dal like he's my own bro. :) I want to kiss Jordis's cheeks! sarahnmund@gmail.com
Carin said…
Love looking at your blog now and then. You have an adorable little girl! :) carinlarson@hotmail.com
Drew and Amber said…
Look at those eyes! She is beautiful..

and invite me
drew.amber22@gmail.com
Megan J. Dawson said…
Hey! mjdawson33@gmail.com
Mandy and Mark said…
Count me in--
markandmandy@gmail.com
Mitch and Holly said…
Please invite me too
hollydolly44@hotmail.com
Gallant Family said…
#1 Alrighty, you know my email addy, so I won't leave it, but I am dying to know why "private" since you said it's not for the reasons we think!

#2 Where did you get that ottoman? I LOVE it

#3 Jordis is so hilarious. Can't wait to see you guys again.

#4 We too are excited for Dallin & Sam I love the second to last picture of them. Very cute!
Becky A. said…
Invite me!

pband3@hotmail.com

Becky Anderson
Matt and Jenni said…
invite me!
harmonation at hotmail dot com

Popular posts from this blog

Playlist Fun

I thought this would be a cool idea, and a chance for me to brag about how awesome we are ;) I decided to create a playlist that only had bands on it that either Jena or I (or both) have seen in concert. So you are now listening to this playlist. Here is a little information to go along with the playlist: It only includes bands that we wanted to see, it doesn't include opening bands (unless we really liked them). You will notice that there is more than 1 song for a few of the bands. This reflects how many times we have seen them live. (Yes, I have seen Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 times, and I will see them again if I have the chance.) I refused to include songs from 2 of the concerts that Jena has been to, for personal reasons. These concerts are Garth Brooks and The Dixie Chicks. The first concert I ever went to was in 8th grade and it was Jimmy Page and Robert Plant. You know, from Led Zeppelin. I took my dad to see Deep Purple for Father's Day a few years back. Smoke on the Wate...

Our Everyday Life: Weeks 15-21

Where do I begin?! A lot has happened in the few short weeks that I haven't blogged. We unexpectedly moved back to Utah! Not only Utah, but our old hometown. **** Before we moved back to Utah, we visited family in Utah for Thanksgiving. Creating hand turkeys with Mema for thanksgiving. Jordis was quite positive that we couldn't see her. Barber Family Photo! I think he's pretty handsome... Boy band shot. All the grand kids.  We made candy sleds to race at GG's house with some of Jordis' cousins.  ****    We frequently head to the Harley store as a form of entertainment. Jordis could ride on this rocking  Harley all day. Notice that she HAS to wear gloves while riding. We had one last get together with some of our really good friends in Twin before we left. Visiting someones house that they decorate their entire yard and ...