We had a fantastic weekend with ALL of my family and some new friends. My little brother, Dallin, got us a cabin in the Sundance area which is absolutely gorgeous! Not sure why, but I didn't take many pictures.
Oh, well.
Chris playing my dad in a friendly game of pool.
All of the kids that were in the game room got smurfed via my dad.
****
Chris' parents always cook breakfast for the entire family for the 24th.
Jordis having fun on the trampoline.
While taking pictures of some flowers in the Barber's garden, I stumbled upon this thing...
Yes it was huge and sick.
Along the line of "bugs", Jordis held her first roly poly!
Can you take a guess at what this is?
I'll tell you! It's the frame for Brads 1966 Cutlass that Chris drove back in high school.
Can't wait for it to get finished!
Comments