My little bro was given a '64 Yamaha before his mission and he intended to fix it up. Needless to say he never did that so he gave it to me instead! Chris needs to find some time to fix it up so I can ride it.
It will hopefully look a little something like this...
Cool.
****
Waiting for the boring Peach Days parade to start.
****
Every single year we have the opportunity to go to Park City with the Barber's. It's always a welcomed weekend away.
First time at the pool and she didn't want to let go of daddy.
We got to stay at Waldorf Astoria on Saturday night for free (okay, not free if you include the tip to the val let) thanks to one awesome person! You know who you are...
This is hands down THE BEST place I have ever stayed!
Wanna watch some t.v. while in the bath or sitting on the potty? How about weigh yourself?
Well you can here!
How about a steam shower? Uh... yes.
Love the lights under the sink.
Large living/dining room. Very comfy velvet couch.
I would kill to have a kitchen like this!
Seriously.
Since when do they put in professional grade appliances?
I didn't need to do any laundry while there, but I wanted to :0)
****
Of course we went shopping at the Outlets while in PC!
Showing off her new boots. Yes she is wearing them over her footie pj's.
I just love her.

Comments