I found out that Jordis is a typical girl. Company was coming over for dinner, so daddy told her to go and pick out and put on a shirt. Jordis ended up pulling out ALL of her shirts and trying them on. I could just tell that she was thinking that she had absolutely NOTHING to wear! She ended up coming out of her room wearing a baby bib and a beanie. Go figure.
Jordis' favorite activity is playing with playdough. She always has to have a necklace, two bracelets, and two rings. She might also don a dot in the middle of her forehead.
One of the things we look forward to seeing everyday is the squirrel who travels across our fence to get to different trees.
For some reason, Jordis is obsessed with weaingr our socks (in case you couldn't tell). Also, she thinks that anytime she watches a movie, she has to wear her tiger headphones.
I've tried out a few new recipes since moving to our new place. Thank you pinterest for the delicious zucchini blueberry bread and avocado chicken parmigiana!
Comments