I had to redo the blog under a new email address and url because it was affecting the way that Chris' other blog worked.
I have officially been bit by the bug, the blogging bug. I am not normally very good at this but I am going to give it a try. All of my sister have a blog and I found myself checking their blog every time I got onto the internet, so I decided it was about time. My sister Dana Marie created this for me. (Thanks Dana!) She did a wonderful job. I hope I can keep it up!
I have officially been bit by the bug, the blogging bug. I am not normally very good at this but I am going to give it a try. All of my sister have a blog and I found myself checking their blog every time I got onto the internet, so I decided it was about time. My sister Dana Marie created this for me. (Thanks Dana!) She did a wonderful job. I hope I can keep it up!
Comments