In October of 2007 we went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera over our 4 year anniversary. We went with my parents and two other couples. This is a video that I made from pictures taken by all four couples. Just in case you wanted to know, the two songs are "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz and "Cumbia de los Muertos" by Ozomatli.
A few explanations:
The guy jumping off the rocks into the river was at a restaurant called Chico's Paradise. This was the view from where we were eating.
The video of two people just eating is the Mildenhalls trying Escargot.
The two guys in the green and red stripes are Chatree and Vuiche from the Philippines. They were our waiters at dinner every night on the cruise.
There's a few pictures of school children and then a picture of me, a lady, and my dad with a blurry face. When we were in El Rosario we went to a school and donated supplies.
I don't even remember what they called it, but the flaming cake that you see in the food section was the most amazing dessert I have ever eaten.
Enjoy...
A few explanations:
The guy jumping off the rocks into the river was at a restaurant called Chico's Paradise. This was the view from where we were eating.
The video of two people just eating is the Mildenhalls trying Escargot.
The two guys in the green and red stripes are Chatree and Vuiche from the Philippines. They were our waiters at dinner every night on the cruise.
There's a few pictures of school children and then a picture of me, a lady, and my dad with a blurry face. When we were in El Rosario we went to a school and donated supplies.
I don't even remember what they called it, but the flaming cake that you see in the food section was the most amazing dessert I have ever eaten.
Enjoy...
Comments