I have been Hubby Tagged!

- What's his name? Chris (also known as Christopher, Christoph, Crass, Turkey Bottom, Chris the Magnificent)
- How long have you been together? Married for 5 years this October. Wow, it's been that long already?
- How long did you date? 2 years and 4 months
- Who eats more? I do, until just recently when Chris went on a weight gaining diet.
- Who said 'I Love You' first? Chris did on the 4th of July during the fireworks.
- Who is taller? Chris is 6' and I am 5'4".
- Who sings better? Chris told me that he doesn't sing so I guess that would be me.
- Who is smarter? Chris also told me that he is smarter... but I am always right so I don't know the answer to this question.
- Who does the laundry? I do, but Chris puts away his clothes.
- Who does the dishes? I usually do, but Chris helps me out sometimes.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be Chris, but that is always subject to change.
- Who pays the bills? Once again Chris and that is only because he works for a credit union. If he needs a check written out I will do it.
- Whom mows the lawn? We both do. Check out a couple of posts down and see a picture!
- Who cooks the dinner? Chris does on Wednesday nights (because I work late) I cook sometimes...
- Who drives when you are together? Chris does unless we are going to the ER.He usually has a hand injury when we are going there.
- Who is more stubborn? Surprisingly we decided that we are equally stubborn.
- Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me first. It was on my trampoline.
- Who proposed? Chris did. It was on my trampoline.
- Who is more sensitive? Me by a landslide! I was cursed with a disease that makes me cry anytime anyone cries. I think it runs in my family.
- Who has more friends? Chris does because he works with a lot of guys his age.
- Who has more siblings? Me! I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. He has 3 brothers.
- Who wears the pants in the family? Chris does but if I work on him long enough I can always get my way. :)

Comments