We just got back from Disneyland (yeah!)and I know all of you are SO excited to see some pictures, so I won't keep you in suspense. With out further ado...
DAY 1
I'll be honest. I'm not the biggest fan of flying, but then again who is? I tried to read, but that didn't work. What am I going to do in October when we have a 16 hour flight? Feel free to give suggestions.
These pictures never do the view justice.
Our first stop was Seal Beach. Really, it was our first stop. We got to Long Beach around 9:30 a.m. so we couldn't check into our hotel yet. How do you like the quasi toe toes?
We couldn't figure out why everything was covered by sand but Chris' big toenail.
This is Chris' extremely adorable niece Teagan. She is seriously a princess and is the best at posing for pictures.
Gavin loved to grab hand fulls of wet sand and throw it back into the ocean. Go figure. I love this grin. It's called the cheeser.
How Sweet.
At the end of the day Chris was ready to take out his Nike contacts I got for him. They are kinda like sunglasses, but not as dark. I think that this is what Edward eyes look like when he is hungry. Kinda scary!
Chris and Ty on our way home from the Claim Jumper which was a nice end to day 1.
DAY 2
Take a guess at what ride we went on first. Did you guess The Jungle Safari? If so, you are correct! We went first thing to get Fast Passes to the Indiana Jones ride and it was a really short line.
We hit Fantasy Land during the fireworks so no one was riding any of the rides.
Tea Cups anyone?
One of my favorite shows is Mary Poppins, so I had to ride on the Merry-go-round. This is not Chris' favorite rides but he had fun.
DAY 3
Some more Disneyland!
Our FAVORITE Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. I know, I know, you think that's weird.
I had never gone on the Winnie the Pooh ride and it was so much fun!
I obviously got tired of taking pictures so this is the end of a very exciting trip.
I can't wait to go again!
Comments