We have been in our new ward for 6 months and Chris and I have still not received Callings, (not complaining), until now. I am Primary Chorister, again! Yeah!
I love this Calling! I had this in my last ward, although I was an assistant to my mother-in-law. She was great by the way. :) I would truly appreciate some help if there is anyone in this same Calling or are in the Primary in their own ward.
p.s. Chris has still not received a Calling, but the bishop mentioned something about Young Mens which he has never served in before and he would LOVE it! Cross your fingers!
Comments
Just following orders ;)
Its been a long while High school was forever ago! And why the hell do you wanna lose 17 Pounds you look amazing! I need to do something like turbo jam and after the info commercial I am always like okay going to buy it but never do. How is it? I need to drop some serious pounds for sure, anyways Mrs Barber hope all is well!