I can't believe it. Christmas has come and gone already! Crazy. I (along with everybody else) love Christmas time. The smells, the food, family, and gift giving. I love it all. The only thing I didn't like is that my camera only worked some of the time. I don't know what's wrong with it.
Our Christmas festivities started on Christmas eve with Chris's family. We get together around 4:00 p.m. and eat, put together puzzles, reenact the nativity, and open presents from Santa.
Then onto my parents house to drive around and look at Christmas lights. Personally, that is my favorite part.
We woke up around 6:30 a.m. ( who can sleep in on Christmas morning?!) Opened our presents in about 5 minutes and got ready to head into Chris's parents house. We looked outside our window and it had snowed about 5 inches so I decided to call my mom in town and asked how much they had gotten. She told me they had barely gotten anything, so we braved the roads into town and went to see what Ty had gotten for Christmas.
After that, it was back to my parents for breakfast. Yummy.

Here is my dad on his mini bulldozer moving some snow so everyone could park in front of the house.

Picture of all of the grandkids.
I was so looking forward to Christmas day because Dallin would be calling for the last time before he comes home!
Here is all of us in the shirts that Dallin sent us from Switzerland. I don't know why we posed like this.
A while ago, when Dallin was in Germany, there was a missionary who had a shirt like this and I saw it in a picture. I told Dallin that he HAD to get me and Chris one. He finally did! Love it.
****
This past Sunday my oldest sister Julie and her husband Trent blessed their baby Caleb.
I just love those chunky checks :0)
Me, Carrie, Dana, and Julie with Caleb Ray.
The proud parents, Trent and Julie.
My mom and dad holding their 9th grandchild.
I hope that everybody had a wonderful Christmas!








Comments
I can't believe Dallin is coming home already. That went by fast. That's a cute picture of you all in those shirts. I hope you had a good New Year.