So I decided that once a week I am going to post a new top 5 list. Here is week #1.
TOP 5: TV shows from my childhood
5 - Duck Tales
4 - Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
3 - Animaniacs
2 - Pinky and the Brain
1 - Saved by the Bell
As you can see, I loved my cartoons. But by far the greatest show from my childhood was Saved by the Bell. I remember watching 4 episodes every day after school. A few months ago I found a channel that was playing re-runs so I recorded every episode on my DVR. If I may be so bold, I am going to have to say that this was the greatest television show ever created. I love it, even now.....
TOP 5: TV shows from my childhood
5 - Duck Tales
4 - Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
3 - Animaniacs
2 - Pinky and the Brain
1 - Saved by the Bell
As you can see, I loved my cartoons. But by far the greatest show from my childhood was Saved by the Bell. I remember watching 4 episodes every day after school. A few months ago I found a channel that was playing re-runs so I recorded every episode on my DVR. If I may be so bold, I am going to have to say that this was the greatest television show ever created. I love it, even now.....
Comments