Here's the deal. I hate American Idol, but I have to watch it! Dang It. So this season they are doing 3 groups of 12 and the top girl and top boy go through then the next person with the highest # of votes goes through and then there is a wild card. Not quite sure how the wild card round will work.
In my world, this would be the 3 that would advance.
Top Boy
Danny Gokey
(sorry this was the best picture I could find)

Top Girl
Alexis Grace

I didn't 100% love her but there wasn't much to pick from.
Runner Up
Michael Sarver

Some others were okay, but I wasn't really that impressed.
I have some major issues though.
#1 The microphone- everything about it. The look, the sound. It just stinks.
#2 The sound- Something was wrong with the judges mics and they kept putting echoes on every performance. It was driving me nuts! Everything sounded so karaoke.
# 3 This girls performance-
Casey Charlson.

It was absolutely ridiculous! I wanted to throw up.
Tell me what you think will ya?
Comments