My apologies for no pictures to begin with, but I want to go to bed soon. Also, so mad that they went over again... do they think that most people watch this show live? Everyone I know records it to fast forward through the commercials and most of what the "judges" have to say.
p.s. Paula had lip stick on her teeth at one point in time. Thats a classic. :)
Not much to say other than Adam freakin' rocked my socks off. Obviously the best of the night.
No top 3, everyone was just meh. That's right, meh.
NO MORE SYMPATHY VOTE! Scott needs to go home. Who's with me on this one?
I still don't like Lil' Rounds even though she picked a better song. How has she never been in the bottom?
If you are like me and Adams performance didn't get recorded on your DVR, I highly recommend finding it online. www.rickey.org has it but you better hurry 'cause it probably won't be there for long.
Cheers.
Comments
Nice to see Scott go home. Nice guy, but nice to see him go home.. Still haven't seen Adam. The Idol on line said they had a clip, but didn't...You tube had a clib, but it got pulled. Guess we'll keep looking.