I hope all of you dad's out there had a wonderful father's day!
Story Time.
While doing singing time with junior primary I had each of the kids come up and tell what they loved about their dads. I also asked their dads name. One boy came up and I asked his dads name and he said "Juan". I thought to myself "his dad isn't Mexican". So I asked again and he said "JUAN"! I looked at his mom for help but she was laughing so hard. I could hardly understand her but she finally said "Ron". Oh man, it was great. I didn't realize he had a speech impediment.
Take a guess at what I got my dad... 2 puzzles. Big surprise.


In case you are wondering, this is what the puzzles look like. We finished the first puzzle in like 45 minutes. We have a lot of practice.
Sorry Brad. This was the best picture I had of you. I do think you look awesome though.
We were sad you didn't get to spend Father's day with us and not because you weren't here, but we aren't with you two in England!

Don't worry. We got a present for Brad too. He will have a nice pair of sunglasses when he gets home.
My mother celebrated her birthday this past week! I love you to pieces mom :)
I can not get enough of this little guy. Just look at that face.
Also, now is the time to see the poppies up in the Box Elder campgrounds. I for one didn't get out of the car because of all of the bees. They freak me out.
Comments