To Sunriver Oregon! Doesn't everyone just love a 10 hour road trip? Not I, but I will sacrifice to spend some quality time with this stud muffin. Actually, it was for a Barber family reunion.
We left around 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday and arrived at our cabin around 11:30 that night.
Chris's parents had told us there was a little bakery called Cafe' Sintra. Does anyone have a guess as to why we would care to go to a cafe' with that name?
After our "brunch" we walked around Sunriver's downtown. I made Chris & Ty get on these kids toys. I just love Tyler's face in this picture.
We spent most of our time in this shop.
Whaaa?
And we actually bought something from there. A new didgeridoo!
We stayed in our cabin for a lot of the time and watched movies. Goonies, Newsies (which I realized is probably my favorite movie of a time... Spot Conlon makes me a little nervous :) Singing in the Rain. Loved it.
****
The next day we went to Lava Butte or Butt as Chris likes to say.
Walking up the trail with Teagan to get a better view.
Kaydence hitching a ride on BJ's shoulders. Can't say I blame her.
A lone tree.
I just had to share this picture! I think Gavin looks like a leprechaun doing a jig.
The mountain in the background is Lava Butte. It was a lot higher than it looks in the picture.
Annette, Brad, and Tyler
Comments