Chris here, giving you a little something to watch over the weekend.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a soccer fanatic. So, I thought I would post a video of the greatest player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo. A Portuguese international player, playing for Manchester United in England.
This video is a compilation of the goals he has scored in the 07/08 season. In 41 games, he has scored 38 goals. I think this video shows most of them.
Don't forget to stop the music player at the bottom first, and enjoy.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a soccer fanatic. So, I thought I would post a video of the greatest player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo. A Portuguese international player, playing for Manchester United in England.
This video is a compilation of the goals he has scored in the 07/08 season. In 41 games, he has scored 38 goals. I think this video shows most of them.
Don't forget to stop the music player at the bottom first, and enjoy.
Comments
P.S. A MUCH shorter video is going to be posted soon.