So, I like to shoot guns and so does Chris(who knew?). A lady I work withs husband use to be on the Highway Patrol and also worked for Mantua and Perry police. He is certified to give the classes on concealed weapons and Chris and I have been trying for months to get to Mantua and take the course so we could get our license. We did it on Saturday and it was so much fun. We got to shoot a variety of different guns so I could get a feel for what I want to purchase. I already had a gun in mind for what I wanted and when I got to shoot it, it confirmed my decision.

Ta Da... A Springfield Armory 9mm EMP
Here's Chris getting ready to shoot the EMP.
Hard core.
***********
Chris coaches his little brothers comp. soccer team and they got tickets to Saturdays RSL game.
Waiting for the game to start.
RSL won 2-0 against the Columbus Crew! That puts us in 1st place in the west!
Now that's a first.
Comments