Skip to main content

Remember when...

Memories
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me alittle or alot, anything you remember!
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's funny.
You can actually leave one about me and about Chris if you would like.

Comments

Gallant Family said…
I was remembering that moment you shared on mine and I am surprised that I DIDN'T break my nose. The first thing that came to my mind (well, after thinking about you cutting off your bangs) was when we used to make up dances to our favorite songs like Boyz II Men. Man, I wish we would have videotaped it so that we could laugh at ourselves now.
Gallant Family said…
Oh, and for Chris. I remember just after you guys were married, how Chris used to come over to mom's house and pick up one of Dallin's guitars and start playing. He's so good. Sometimes I would just sit and listen from a distance so as to not disturb his concentration. Actually, he probably doesn't really need to concentrate because his fingers probably just move in auto-pilot.
Erin said…
I don't even know if you will remember this memory of mine but me and john went and saw My Fair Lady with you and Chris when we were in High school and I remember being so embarrassed the whole time we were sitting there because me and john had just eaten Salmon with garlic and onions and we stunk SO BAD because we didn't get a chance to change our clothes or brush our teeth before we met up with you guys. The whole time we were at the Heritage Theatre me and john were paranoid about how bad we stunk and I honestly thought you and Chris were leaning away from us the whole night. I'm sorry if you were but whenever I think about you guys I always think about how bad me and john stunk. I'm sorry if we ruined your evening!!! We had fun with you guys either way and I'm glad everything worked out with both of us with our hubbies!!
Me said…
I remember when my brother, Brad came home from his mission in 2000 and he came over to your parents house. He saw you, Jena, and wanted to take you out. He thought you were hot! How old were (are) you? I don't know, but I know you were too young for him. I just thought that was funny. You have always been beautiful!
Me said…
And I remember when Chris broke his collar bone. Weren't you playing with a shopping cart or something at Smith's? For some reason that is how I remember it. I thought that would be embarassing! Ha ha!
Carrie and Jeff said…
I just noticed that I never put down a memory of you. Life has been crazy here. Um........let's see. I'll tell something that involves you and Chris. I remember when you guys were dating and we all went to Lagoon. The 3 of us held hands. We thought it would be funny to have people think we were a threesome or something. Oh, I have another one of you when you were little. We were playing up in my room and we started fighting for some reason----you scratched me right up my nostril, so my nose started bleeding. Funny---but wasn't so much at the time...for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Playlist Fun

I thought this would be a cool idea, and a chance for me to brag about how awesome we are ;) I decided to create a playlist that only had bands on it that either Jena or I (or both) have seen in concert. So you are now listening to this playlist. Here is a little information to go along with the playlist: It only includes bands that we wanted to see, it doesn't include opening bands (unless we really liked them). You will notice that there is more than 1 song for a few of the bands. This reflects how many times we have seen them live. (Yes, I have seen Red Hot Chili Peppers 3 times, and I will see them again if I have the chance.) I refused to include songs from 2 of the concerts that Jena has been to, for personal reasons. These concerts are Garth Brooks and The Dixie Chicks. The first concert I ever went to was in 8th grade and it was Jimmy Page and Robert Plant. You know, from Led Zeppelin. I took my dad to see Deep Purple for Father's Day a few years back. Smoke on the Wate...

Look Who's Gettin' Married!

Dallin and Sam  are getting married in May! We just love Sam and are super excited to have her in our family. In other news... Jordis is 8 months old... ... and she has us laughing everyday! By the way, I will be making this here blog private .  You know the drill.  Leave your e-mail if you want an invite.

Our Everyday Life: Weeks 15-21

Where do I begin?! A lot has happened in the few short weeks that I haven't blogged. We unexpectedly moved back to Utah! Not only Utah, but our old hometown. **** Before we moved back to Utah, we visited family in Utah for Thanksgiving. Creating hand turkeys with Mema for thanksgiving. Jordis was quite positive that we couldn't see her. Barber Family Photo! I think he's pretty handsome... Boy band shot. All the grand kids.  We made candy sleds to race at GG's house with some of Jordis' cousins.  ****    We frequently head to the Harley store as a form of entertainment. Jordis could ride on this rocking  Harley all day. Notice that she HAS to wear gloves while riding. We had one last get together with some of our really good friends in Twin before we left. Visiting someones house that they decorate their entire yard and ...