I don't know why I haven't been doing my AI opinion stuff on here so... I'm back!
Here is the top performances of the night.
My ABSOLUTE favorite was Adam! I love everything that he has done. He is my pick to win the whole thing.
Danny was of course great and I am always happy when Kris does well.

Now to the bottom three...
I have never really gotten Anoop. I just don't like him and I wouldn't be sad if he goes home tonight. Megan I bet won't go home, but she should. I really like Matt but no one else seems to.

The worst of the night goes to...
Lil' Rounds

I hated everything about her performance! Did she seriously do Surrender? Go back to season one and watch Kelly sing it even though she was sick... now that was amazing.
Also, why does it matter what they are wearing? Allison might be in the bottom just because they didn't like her outfit. What the heck.
Comments
I LOVE Matt! He is actually one of my favorites and I thought he did better than the judges gave him credit. He looked nervous but who wouldn't be playing the piano and singing in front of millions of people on television with girls 2 feet away at his knees drooling the whole time! I think it was cool he put himself in the audience more but I think it hurt him by doing it. Nice try though.
I loved Adams performance. He almost has TOO good of a girly high range. He definitely has a more girly and higher range voice than I do. But I still love him.
Erin P.
Also, I'm just looking at your random picture you have on the side of your blog. What cruise did you guys do? I know you did Cabo San Lucas but what other ports did you go to. What did you guys do in your ports? Any suggestions for fun things to do? We leave in 3 weeks!!!
I'm not in love with Adam as much as you. Did you honestly like the country one he did?
I usually really like Matt a lot too, but I didn't like his Fray performance. Totally blah. I'll tell ya who I'm completely over: Scott MacIntyre!! He really isn't THAT good!! I mean, yeah he's amazingly talented and we're all impressed because he's blind (or almost, or whatever), but really?!
I'm SO glad Megan went home. It was sort of painful for me to watch her!
Poor Lil, she needs to go.
Why are the girls not doing well this season?