Do you ever lay in bed trying to go to sleep and you can't turn your brain off?
Well that's me... every night. Here are a few of the things that have been on the brain lately.
Friendship
Jessica & Ezra
My dear friend Jessica visited me the other day. She now lives in Texas so I rarely
see her and I am so happy she made time to see me.
p.s. I know you can't really see what she looks like, but Jessica is gorgeous and a wonderful mother :)
I can't wait to see her again.
Peach Days
I have this reoccurring dream about being late for the the parade. It drives me crazy! When I say reoccurring I mean like once a month. Why, oh why?
Halloween Hoe Down

I am getting so excited for Chris & Jena's 5th annual Halloween party!
The date is set for October 17th and the theme this year is a Wild Wild West Hoe Down.
I will post more details soon, but mark your calendars now!
Corvallis, Oregon

We still have about 2 years before Chris is done with his bachelors, but we still want to be prepared for where he wants to get his Masters.
This is out #1 choice.
We're going to visit Corvallis next year to see how we feel about it. Here's to the future.
For Sale?

So we're trying to decide when to sell our house because of the last subject above. We would also like to save some money before we go onto another school so Chris won't have to work.
The thought is to (if I can talk my aunt's & uncle's into it) move into my grandma's house and instead of paying rent, put that money into fixing up the house before they try and sale it.
There. Maybe telling you all this will help me sleep at night.
Maybe.
Comments