We had an extremely fun and eventful weekend!
First off, we took Craig and Stefanie to Rooster's for their Birthdays. I seriously love that place. I think Chris is getting sick of me taking pictures of him. What do you think?
Scott Nesiba was our server (Craig asked for him ) He so nicely took a picture of us as we were waiting for desert. :)
After, we went to (as Chris calls it) Craig's dads lake. Its a man made lake in Honeyville and we have been out there before, but I had never brought my camera. Thank goodness I did this time.
So we all took turns riding the little motorcycle.
The guys make it look so easy to drive, but Stefanie and I are definitely not naturals.
Craig decided to go water skiing so we piled into the boat to watch. Yeah, I wasn't about ready to try it.
Chris and Craig built us a fire. It gets really cold at night still, who knew?
After they built the fire (we wanted to roast marshellows-that's how Chris's nephew says it) we decided to go for a midnight canoe ride. The first time we did this, Stefanie and I about died! We held onto each other the whole time. It wasn't as bad this time-until it was time to get out, but that's another story ;) There was no moon out so we could see sooo many stars. I can honestly say I don't think I have seen such a clear night for star gazing. It was amazazing.
The Master Paddler
Nice form
****
Chris's soccer team did a fundraising car wash. I wish I could do a fundraiser for me to buy clothes, but I don't think that would go over very well.
****
So I finished painting my moms hallway. You can't see it very well, but it looks great!
****
I guess it might be a weekly thing for me to show what I made for Singing Time, sorry. This week we talked about the pioneers, so I told the story about the crickets that ate the crops and the seagulls that ate them. So I made a seagull and put a magnet behind his beak and I made little crickets and put paper clips behind them. I then had the kids come up and feed the crickets to the seagull. The kids and teachers LOVED it.
****
Swimming?
Chris's dads work got the BC swimming pool for his work party. He so nicely invited us to go.
We honestly had so much fun this weekend. The only thing we missed was superman, he needed to mow our lawn ;0)
Comments
You guys looked like you had a BLAST! How fun-I love all of the pictures--and I am sure that I already told you, but i bet you make singing time in primary so much fun!