So I have been a little bit of a slacker lately but I have good reason. I am sure it's the same reason as everyone else... it's Christmas time and I feel like we have something or somewhere to go every single day!
These are a few pictures of the past couple of weeks. We have been having so much fun with our family and friends. Here is a small sampling of the fun.
Chris has some really great guys that he works with. We went out with Jud & Ashley to dinner and bowling. Try and guess why these two are laughing.
Chris was so thrilled that I brought my camera with us. I also think that the look on his face was because I beat him in bowling :)
****
Every year me and my sisters and mom, well most of my sisters, get together and bake Christmas goodies. Yum.
****
We get together with the Barber family and do a progressive dinner around Christmas time. We started at our house for appetizer from Roosters.
Delicious :)
This cat (Chris called him Ginger) showed up on our porch and wanted to come into our house. I would have if he wasn't crazy. He couldn't hold still!
Next stop was Jeremy and Alisha's for salad and bread sticks.
The only way Ethan would hold still while Chris was holding him was to tell him we were taking a picture. He would hold still as long as I was pointing the camera in his direction. I really like this picture.
This one is my favorite :0)
I can't believe how big (and old) Ty is getting. He will forever be the shy little 4 year old I met about 8 years ago. He is such a good kid.
We then went to Brad and Annette's for pizza. Sorry, I got tired of taking pictures.
After pizza, we went to Willard Bay to drive through the lights and see Santa.
Chris and Kaydence ready to see the lights.
Once we got to Willard Bay, Kaydence wanted to drive. It was so cute!
We are so blessed to live so close to all of Chris's brothers and their families.
They are the best!
Comments